Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Thankfulness

  First, we are greatful that the medical scare my stepmom experienced this weekend
that resulted in an 8 hour ER visit is not serious and should resolve itself in the next couple of weeks.

  We have had a delightful weekend visiting with them, in spite of the ER visit, and celebrating one of our granddaughter's first birthday with a whole flock of 1 to 5 year olds and their Mom's at the Botanical Garden's WOW center.

 We are now preparing for another leg of the trip to pick up our 7 year old grandson for a 3 week visit with us.

The travel has allowed me to finish the socks I have been working on for the past few weeks.  The yarn is Trekking, the pattern is Olympian designed by a friend, but modified for an after thought heel as I  am so hard on the toes and heels of my socks.


It has been a delightful, though scorching week and I am looking forward to more time with grandkids in the next few weeks and picking up my new German Shepherd puppy on July 11.








No comments:

Post a Comment