Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Dance - Almost

     My new wheel arrived today!  I had already mowed the yard, planted the rest of the garden seed, run errands, and planted the deck pots with geraniums and lantana, so when FedEx appeared at the door, I began my happy dance.
     Unpacking commenced promptly with the help of the beast, who thought the box smelled delicious and was curious about what I was doing.  The seller included the original manual and left as many parts assembled as she could, so it looked like it would be an easy assembly.  Basically it was, except, she failed to include the barrel nuts that hold the bolts attaching the upright to the base and the maiden base to the upright.  An email to her failed to produce them, she doesn't remember them ever being there.  Fortunately, The Woolery came through and the two nuts are already shipped to me first class, so they should be here Monday or Tuesday.
     I guess I will have to wait until then to try her out, but except for a couple of marks on the treadle pedals, she looks brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment